Landlord Insurance

Product Description

Landlord Insurance

If you rent out your property for residential or commercial use, we can find you a great deal on property owners’ insurance and make sure you get the right level of cover you need to protect your assets.

Insurance for property owners

It doesn’t matter if you’re a professional investor with a large commercial property portfolio or a private landlord with a single property to let, we have an extensive package of property owner insurance policies available.

We can arrange residential let insurance including buy to let insurance and flat owners’ insurance for our residential landlords.

Our commercial property owners’ insurance provides essential cover for landlords who want to protect their property from fire, flood, theft and any other events that could affect their investment.

Great deals, great cover

Our insurance for landlords offers the highest standard of cover at a competitive premium and can be tailored to your specific needs.

Landlords’ property insurance cover for commercial and residential tenants typically offers:

  • multiple properties on one policy
  • landlords’ buildings insurance
  • landlords’ contents insurance
  • loss of rent insurance
  • alternative accommodation insurance
  • property owner’s liability insurance

There’s also an option to add accidental damage cover and subsidence insurance to your

Don’t take a chance with your property owners’ insurance – call the CiSL team on 01737 373222 or you can email You can complete the online landlords’ insurance quote form or log your policy renewal date and we’ll see what we can do for you when your current policy is due for renewal.

Get a Quote*

*Note: The quotation service is provided by a third-party website.

Log your renewal date
Request a callback

Other Cover you may be interested in