Pub & Restaurant Insurance

Product Description

Great deals on restaurant insurance and pub insurance

If you’re looking for insurance for restaurants or a great deal on pub insurance or wine bar insurance, look no further than the independent insurance brokers at Commercial Insurance Services.

ur brokers have great relationships with the UK’s leading restaurant insurance companies and bar insurance companies, so we can offer our clients a wide range of competitive and high quality restaurant insurance and public house insurance policies and compare quotes on your behalf.

We’ll cater for your needs

Whether you run a couple of restaurants, a single bar or a large pub chain, our professional brokers can cater for your insurance needs.

Both our restaurant insurance and pub and bar insurance packages offer a choice of protection and different levels of cover designed to protect you, your customers, your property and your staff. Choose from:

  • wine insurance
  • beverage insurance
  • insurance for business premises
  • trade contents insurance
  • stock insurance and frozen food insurance
  • public liability insurance
  • employers’ liability insurance
  • products liability insurance
  • loss of alcohol licence insurance
  • business money insurance
  • business interruption insurance
  • goods in transit insurance

There’s also the option to add accidental damage insurance and subsidence insurance to your restaurant insurance or pub and bar insurance package.

For a competitive quote, call the team at Commercial Insurance Services on 01737 373222 or complete the restaurant insurance quote, pub insurance quote or bar insurance quote form and we’ll be in touch. If you’re not quite ready to renew your policy at the moment, you can always log your pub insurance or restaurant insurance renewal date and we’ll be in touch nearer the time, or if you prefer, you can email the team on

Get a Quote
Log your renewal date
Request a callback

Other Cover you may be interested in